About Us｜Corporate Profile
- Company Name
- Toyorozai Co., Ltd.
- Operations Network
12-1 Okawa-cho, Kawasaki-ward, Kawasaki, Kanagawa.
62-1 Ipponmatsu, Miya-aza, Zaou-cho, Katta-gun, Miyagi.
1663-1 Tawarada Uchikibori, Kimitsu City, Chiba
Vientiane office, Savannakhet office
- October 16th 1961
- Capital Stock
- 40million yen
- Net Sales
- 1.39billion yen
- President and CEO
- Hiroki YAMAMURA
- Constructor's license
Kanagawa prefectural governor's permission
Construction for tile, brick, and block
- Number of Employees
- 29 workers
- Building and site area
Head Office: Site area, 403㎡ Building, 650㎡
Head Office Warehouse: Site area, 600㎡, Building, 550㎡
Sendai branch: Site area, 571㎡ Building, 220㎡
Sendai warehouse: Site area, 287㎡ Building, 110㎡
Chiba Office: Site area, 2032㎡ Building, 519㎡
- Our Bankers
Yokohama bank Taishi branch
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp. Kawasaki branch
Kawasaki shinkin bank Taishi branch
Shoko Chukin bank Kawasaki branch
77 bank Shiraishi branch
History of Toyorozai
- October, 1961
- We were found as Toyorozai Kougyousyo
- November, 1962 (Incorporated)
- We changed the name to Toyorozaikougyo Co., Ltd. with paid-in capital 500,000 yen.
- February, 1965
- We signed distributor contract with Toshiba Ceramics Co., Ltd. (renamed as Covalent Materials Corporation) currently named CoorsTek.
- December, 1967
- We reconstructed the office and warehouse to improve our business.
- April, 1968
- We made paid-in capital one million yen.
- April, 1971
- We increased paid-in capital to two million yen.
- April, 1974
- We had the special agency contract with Mitsuishi firebrick incorporated company.
- June, 1975
- We had the special agency contract with Toshiba Monoflax Co., LTD. (currently named ITM).
- September, 1975
- We had the special agency contract with Isolite Insulating Products Co., LTD.
- May, 1976
- We increased paid-in capital to five million yen.
- June, 1977
- We increased paid-in capital to ten million yen.
- October, 1979
- We increased paid-in capital to fifteen million yen.
- November, 1980
- We changed the name to Toyorozai Co., Ltd.
- December, 1980
- Sendai branch was open.
- March, 1981
- We increased paid-in capital to twenty million yen.
- May, 1981
- We reconstructed the office to improve our business.
- October, 1987
- We divided Sales Bz. Industrial Furnace Bz. Bricks and Woods Bz.
- March, 1989
- We increased paid-in capital to forty million yen.
- October, 1989
- Headquarters, office, warehouse, and factory were newly built at Okawacho.
- September, 1999
- Sendai branch was newly constructed.
- October, 2011
- Marked the 50th anniversary.
- June, 2012
- Our president Hiroki YAMAMURA acceded the chairman in Industrial Committee of Kawasaki-city on Corporate Accounting.
- August, 2012
- Mr. YAMAMURA was rewarded the Dark-Blue Ribbon Medal.
- June, 2014
- Our president Hiroki YAMAMURA return to the vice-chairman's seat in Industrial Committee on Corporate Accounting of Kawasaki-City due to the expiration of his terms of chairman.
- October, 2014
- Laos branch was open at Savannahket, Laos.
- November, 2014
- We made the contract business prospectus with SOUPHI WOOD PROCESSING FACTORY.
- October, 2015
- Marks the 55th anniversary of Company's inception.
- January, 2016
- Our CEO was broadcast via Houdo Station from TV Asahi.